The Superloop rapid streetcar:
- Links major destinations together by world-class modern transit that’s easy to find, simple to navigate, and fun to ride.
- Connects the West Loop train stations to Navy Pier and the Museum Campus.
- Connects Metra to jobs with first-class last-mile service.
A cost-effective expansion of rapid transit:
- Combines simple streetcar infrastructure with efficient light-rail operations:
runs in a dedicated lane with traffic signal priority so it doesn’t get stuck in traffic.
- Part of a small network of some of the busiest and most cost-effective light-rail lines in North America.
- A proven catalyst for growth without congestion.
A project of the Chicago Streetcar Renaissance.
Executive Director: John Krause.
Board of Advisors: Steve Schlickman, Randy Neufeld, John Norquist, Kevin Bell.